Just as your organization’s business practices must be kept up to date to assist customers, employees must be trained on current security issues and solutions to effectively secure your organization. SecurityMetrics has comprehensive trainings for PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, and Data Security to protect data, avoid employee actions that might lead to compromise, and comply with these mandates.
SecurityMetrics’ trainings provide engaging examples, applications, and stories that your employees can relate to and learn from.
Note: This product will expire 1 year after purchase.
- Improve employee understanding of security best practices through interactive quizzes.
- Easily monitor training completion, renewal deadlines, and training quiz scores among your employees.
- Easily accessible support saves you time.
- Give your employees the training they need through role-based courses.
- Using workforce training allows you to complete up to 12% of your SAQ.
- Central admin dashboard to manage training completion.
- Course seat assignment conducted in SecurityMetrics Portal. Course options include:
- PCI Security Standards
- PCI Security Standards at the Point of Sale
- PCI Security Standards for IT and Back Office
- PCI Security Standards on the Phone and Online
- Complying with HIPAA for Covered Entities
- Complying with HIPAA for Business Associates
- Complying with HIPAA for Hybrid Entities
- Responsible Use of Social Media in Healthcare
- GDPR Fundamentals
- CCPA Privacy Basics
- Security Awareness
- Security Basics
57 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I don't actually do the training myself but i do set it up for the work force and your staff are AWAYS so helpful its a real credit to you.
The training was easy to take.
This product was very useful.
Very informative! I learned some new things.
very clear instructions and easy to understand.
Simple and to point training.
Helped explained what the requirements were in an easy to follow way.
Good, helped me learn.
I thought this product was a wonderful intro. for anyone who was largely uncomfortable with the idea of security problems and how to navigate them, while still containing enough substance to be relatively enlightening for anyone who considers himself to be a pretty cautious technology user. All in all, an impressive product considering its scope.