Just as your organization’s business practices must be kept up to date to assist customers, employees must be trained on current security issues and solutions to effectively secure your organization. SecurityMetrics has comprehensive trainings for PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, and Data Security to protect data, avoid employee actions that might lead to compromise, and comply with these mandates.
SecurityMetrics’ trainings provide engaging examples, applications, and stories that your employees can relate to and learn from.
- Improve employee understanding of security best practices through interactive quizzes.
- Easily monitor training completion, renewal deadlines, and training quiz scores among your employees.
- Easily accessible support saves you time.
- Give your employees the training they need through role-based courses.
- Using workforce training allows you to complete up to 12% of your SAQ.
- Central admin dashboard to manage training completion.
- Course seat assignment conducted in SecurityMetrics Portal. Course options include:
- PCI Security Standards
- PCI Security Standards at the Point of Sale
- PCI Security Standards for IT and Back Office
- PCI Security Standards on the Phone and Online
- Complying with HIPAA for Covered Entities
- Complying with HIPAA for Business Associates
- Complying with HIPAA for Hybrid Entities
- Responsible Use of Social Media in Healthcare
- GDPR Fundamentals
- CCPA Privacy Basics
- Security Awareness
- Security Basics
56 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A very well judged level of learning content - comprehensive but not intimidating, and easy to navigate.
It was well worth having the training.
Very informative with pertinent information.
It explained everything I needed to know well.
The concept of cyber security became more clear to me after the training. It has many practical contents that I can apply at work. Thanks!
Product was good--maybe better for newer people to office computers and internet.
It was informative about ways to keep my public and private information safe.
It was very informative and easy to process through.
The suggestion of not replying to a phishing email but to copy and paste email address into a new message was helpful. I have used that knowledge a few times since.