Just as your organization’s business practices must be kept up to date to assist customers, employees must be trained on current security issues and solutions to effectively secure your organization. SecurityMetrics has comprehensive trainings for PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, and Data Security to protect data, avoid employee actions that might lead to compromise, and comply with these mandates.
SecurityMetrics’ trainings provide engaging examples, applications, and stories that your employees can relate to and learn from.
Note: This product will expire 1 year after purchase.
- Improve employee understanding of security best practices through interactive quizzes.
- Easily monitor training completion, renewal deadlines, and training quiz scores among your employees.
- Easily accessible support saves you time.
- Give your employees the training they need through role-based courses.
- Using workforce training allows you to complete up to 12% of your SAQ.
- Central admin dashboard to manage training completion.
- Course seat assignment conducted in SecurityMetrics Portal. Course options include:
- PCI Security Standards
- PCI Security Standards at the Point of Sale
- PCI Security Standards for IT and Back Office
- PCI Security Standards on the Phone and Online
- Complying with HIPAA for Covered Entities
- Complying with HIPAA for Business Associates
- Complying with HIPAA for Hybrid Entities
- Responsible Use of Social Media in Healthcare
- GDPR Fundamentals
- CCPA Privacy Basics
- Security Awareness
- Security Basics
56 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It was very informative and interactive.
Interactive element was appreciated.
Easy to use :)
It was a perfect fit for our needs! Basic training but a thorough course!
This was helpful.
We were required to go through this as part of our PCI compliance. I learned a great deal and felt that the information was presented very well. Thanks, Ben
It was a great help.
Uses a sledgehammer to crack a nut. We have a tiny shop with two staff and very little data to secure. We have to undergo the same training as someone in a multinational business for the same costs per person. Great way to encourage small businesses.