SecurityMetrics offers comprehensive trainings for PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, and Data Security. SecurityMetrics trainings are designed to protect data, avoid employee actions that might lead to compromise, and comply with these mandates. SecurityMetrics trainings also provide engaging examples, applications, and stories that your employees can relate to and learn from.
SecurityMetrics trainings address many compliance and security requirements. Simply purchase the SecurityMetrics Workforce and Security Training product, and assign each of your seats to the training your employees need. For example, if you have employees that need PCI training but other employees that need GDPR training, SecurityMetrics training can be customized to your unique needs.
Note: This product will expire 1 year after purchase date, during that time you can login and continue any of your trainings.
- Improve employee understanding of security best practices
- Monitor your employees’ training completion and renewal deadlines
- Get accessible support and closed captions
- Give your employees the training they need through role-based courses
- Benefit from workforce training that allows you to complete up to 12% of your SAQ for PCI compliance
- Central admin dashboard to manage training completion
- Your course options include:
- PCI DSS Compliance
- Compliance Impact: PCI Verifying the Transaction
- HIPAA Privacy Rule for Covered Entities
- HIPAA Security Rule for Business Associates
- HIPAA Security Rule for Covered Entities
- HIPAA for Non-Medical Employees
- HIPAA Privacy Essentials
- Workplace Management: Employee Laws and Regulations
- IT Security Fundamentals
- Using Corporate Devices
- GDPR Privacy
- CCPA Privacy
57 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to follow and understand
It was very informative and interactive.
Interactive element was appreciated.
Easy to use :)
It was a perfect fit for our needs! Basic training but a thorough course!
This was helpful.
We were required to go through this as part of our PCI compliance. I learned a great deal and felt that the information was presented very well. Thanks, Ben
It was a great help.