SecurityMetrics offers comprehensive trainings for PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, and Data Security. SecurityMetrics trainings are designed to protect data, avoid employee actions that might lead to compromise, and comply with these mandates. SecurityMetrics trainings also provide engaging examples, applications, and stories that your employees can relate to and learn from.
SecurityMetrics trainings address many compliance and security requirements. Simply purchase the SecurityMetrics Workforce and Security Training product, and assign each of your seats to the training your employees need. For example, if you have employees that need PCI training but other employees that need GDPR training, SecurityMetrics training can be customized to your unique needs.
Note: This product will expire 1 year after purchase date, during that time you can login and continue any of your trainings.
- Improve employee understanding of security best practices
- Monitor your employees’ training completion and renewal deadlines
- Get accessible support and closed captions
- Give your employees the training they need through role-based courses
- Benefit from workforce training that allows you to complete up to 12% of your SAQ for PCI compliance
- Central admin dashboard to manage training completion
- Your course options include:
- PCI DSS Compliance
- Compliance Impact: PCI Verifying the Transaction
- HIPAA Privacy Rule for Covered Entities
- HIPAA Security Rule for Business Associates
- HIPAA Security Rule for Covered Entities
- HIPAA for Non-Medical Employees
- HIPAA Privacy Essentials
- Workplace Management: Employee Laws and Regulations
- IT Security Fundamentals
- Using Corporate Devices
- GDPR Privacy
- CCPA Privacy
57 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I don't actually do the training myself but i do set it up for the work force and your staff are AWAYS so helpful its a real credit to you.
The training was easy to take.
This product was very useful.
Very informative! I learned some new things.
very clear instructions and easy to understand.
Simple and to point training.
Helped explained what the requirements were in an easy to follow way.
Good, helped me learn.
I thought this product was a wonderful intro. for anyone who was largely uncomfortable with the idea of security problems and how to navigate them, while still containing enough substance to be relatively enlightening for anyone who considers himself to be a pretty cautious technology user. All in all, an impressive product considering its scope.