A major aspect of PCI DSS compliance involves having up-to-date policies and procedures (see: requirement 12). All organizations have different processes to handle, store, or transmit card data, and building policies and procedures from the ground up can be a time-consuming process.
SecurityMetrics’ PCI policy and procedure templates provide a comprehensive solution for PCI requirements that are specific to your organization’s Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) and card data environment. By using these customizable templates, you can meet requirements while saving time and resources.
- Customizable templates provide you with an outline that you can use as a launching point, saving you time and resources.
- The templates are built with PCI DSS requirements in mind, providing you with a comprehensive solution to meet the compliance standard.
- The templates are built to work with existing policies so you can keep what you have and implement what’s missing, saving you from headaches that accompany process change.
- To keep communication lines open and eliminate confusion, SecurityMetrics assigns you a single point of contact.
- Implementing policies allows you to complete up to 58% of your SAQ
SecurityMetrics will deliver the Policies & Procedures that are applicable to your business environment, these may include all or some of the following documents:
- Security Policy Template
- Policy Checklist
- Instructions for Using the Policy Documents
- 2-Tier Network Template
- Authorized User List
- Card Data Environment Details
- Critical Technology Device Inventory
- Data Encryption and Key Management Procedures
- Employee Authorization Form
- Employee Computer Usage Policy
- Firewall and Router Configuration Standards
- Flow Diagram Template
- Full Data Retention and Storage Procedures
- Incident Response Plan Template
- NTP Configuration Procedures Template
- Operating Procedures
- Payment Terminal Device Review Log
- PCI Service Provider Responsibility Matrix
- PCIDSS 3-OWASP Matrix 2016
- Physical Security Procedures Template
- Risk Assessment Process Template
- Service Provider Compliance Validation Procedures
- Significant Change Control Procedure Template
- Software Development Life Cycle Template
- System Hardening and Configuration Standards
- Vulnerability Discovery and Risk Ranking Process
- Wireless Device Detection and Identification Process
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This was a great start and help me become complaint. Would recommend.
this product is great. it ensures that i am keeping the guest info secure.
We have seen the polices are always up to date and the staff help us getting the polices set up in our environment.
Clear and concise baseline for creating relevant and easy to read documentation.
we purchased because it was a requirement that we have it.