Of all the organizations that conducted first-time data discovery scans with SecurityMetrics PIIscan, 61% found unencrypted Personally Identifiable Information (PII) on their systems. Many times, this sensitive data shows up in accounting, marketing, or other unexpected areas or departments. Storing this unencrypted information creates liability for you and less work for hackers.
SecurityMetrics PIIscan searches computer systems, hard drives, and attached storage devices for unencrypted data such as US Social Security Numbers (SSN), UK National Insurance Numbers (NINO), Primary Account Numbers (PAN), and more.
Using PIIscan, you can securely delete or encrypt the discovered data to reduce your business’s liability and work towards meeting compliance requirements outlined in the PCI DSS, HIPAA, and GDPR.
- Run scans simply, without any extensive technical knowledge. The PIIscan interface allows anyone to efficiently find unencrypted PII.
- Learn the exact file paths of unprotected data so you can change process to ultimately prevent it from getting stored in the first place.
- Continue business as usual since PIIscan runs light on your system and doesn’t slow down operations.
- Enjoy unlimited support from a 24/7 support team.
- Video tutorials and qualified technical support from our team of experts.
- PIIscan is available for download through SecurityMetrics portal.
- Unlimited 24/7 support.
- Each PIIscan license is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Each unique machine needs its own PIIscan license.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
An excellent product for those seeking PCI compliance. The PIIScan tool searches your machine looking for anything that looks like or contains credit card information and flags it. You will not pass the scan unless there are no unsecured card payment details on your machine or device.